All Delivery Partners must
- Obey the law. This includes keeping up to date with COVID-19 laws and the laws of the road.
- Wear a face covering whenever interacting with Merchant Partners or customers.
- Your means of transport must be zero emissions, roadworthy and meet any other legal obligations set out in the law of the jurisdiction you are delivering in.
All Delivery Partners should ensure their bags meet the following requirements:
Due to exceptional circumstances pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic, Delivery Partners may currently use any thermal bagthat is foil lined, clean, hygienic and suitable to safely transport food items.
Delivery Partners using a bicycle must additionally
- Wear a cycle helmet in good condition.
- Use food transportation equipment which contains reflective material on its outer surface.
- Obey all cycling laws in the jurisdiction you are riding in.
- Obey the Highway Code for Cyclists.
- Not cycle on the pavement.
- Use front and rear bike lights between sunrise and sunset.