All ecoriders must
- Use clean and hygienic food transportation equipment, consisting of at least 35x35cm base and 40cm height with at least 1 cm of insulating material separating all areas of the foil-lined internal wall of the bag from the bag exterior.
- Use food transportation equipment with two separate compartments (one for hot items and one for cold items) hot section at least 35x35cm base, cold section at least 35x25cm base and both at least 15 cm height
- Use food transportation equipment that closes completely via a zip. A velcro or roll top for all or part of the closing is not acceptable.
- Obey the law. This includes keeping up to date with COVID-19 recommendations and the laws of the road.
- Where a face covering whenever at risk of being within 2 meters of another person whilst ecoriding.
- Your means of transport must be zero emissions, roadworthy and meet any other legal obligations set out in the law of the jurisdiction you are ecoriding in.
ecoriders using a bicycle must additionally
- Wear a cycle helmet in good condition.
- Use food transportation equipment which contains reflective material on its outer surface.
- Use food transportation equipment with a reusable thermal drinks holder with capacity for at least 4 drinks that attaches to an inner side of the bag.
- Obey all cycling laws in the jurisdiction you are ecoriding in.
- Obey the Highway Code for Cyclists.
- NOT cycle on the pavement.
- Use front and rear bike lights between sunrise and sunset.
ecoeats provides requirements meeting food transportation equipment (thermal bags) at no cost to ecoriders, subject to these responsibilities