1. Log in
- Once your account is approved, log in and go online in the ecoeats Rider app to mark yourself as available to receive orders. When an order is offered to you, you will receive a notification.
- Make sure that notifications are turned on for the app and that your phone is not in 'do not disturb' mode.
- Upon receiving an order offer, you will see the amount you will be paid to complete the order and you can choose whether to accept or reject the order offer.
2. Pick up. Drop off. Contact Free.
- Navigation and other order information is provided inside the app to help your deliveries run smoothly.
- When you accept an order, you need to proceed directly to the food outlet as swiftly as is safe to do so.
- Always stay 2 meters apart from other riders, customers and restaurant staff and keep contact to a minimum.
When delivering to the customer
- Contact the customer to let them know you have arrived
- Ensure that your mouth and nose are covered with a mask or other appropriate face covering
- Leave the order outside their door
- Step two meters away and allow the customer to retrieve the order
- Mark the delivery as complete only once the customer has collected it
3. Earn money
- Riders receive an invoice and payment weekly for orders completed during the previous Monday to Sunday period.
Fees are paid per order.
Whenever you are offered an order, you will see the amount you would be paid for completing it.